Cheap Malaysia Airlines flights
Welcome aboard Malaysia Airlines, an award-winning airline with over 40 years of experience. Your world-class journey begins from the moment you plan your flight to the minute you reach your destination. Let us show you what you may expect on your next trip with us.
Malaysia Airlines Fleet
- B747-400, B777-200, A330-330 and A330-200
- Average age: 13 years (B747), 11 years (B777), 14 years (A330)
A330 - Economy Class
- Option to upgrade in-flight meal with MH gourmet available from selected destinations at a special fee of RM70
- Seat pitch 32"
- Seat configuration 2-4-2 / 2-3-2
- Personal 8.9” screen
- 30kg baggage allowance (max. 2 pieces)
A330 - Business Class
- Pre-order our exquisite onboard fine dining with Chef-on-Call service
- Seat pitch full flat bed 60"
- Seat configuration 2-2-2
- Personal 15.4” screen
- 40kg baggage allowance (max. 2 pieces)
- Access to Golden Lounge
Economy Cabin Specifications
- 306 seats with a 3 - 4 - 3 configuration (B747-400)
- 247 seats with a 2 - 5 - 2 configuration (B777-200)
Business Cabin Specifications
- B747: 41 lie-flat seats with a 2 - 3 - 2 configuration
- B777: 35 lie-flat seats with a 2 - 3 - 2 configuration
- A330: 44 recliner seats with a 2 - 2 - 2 configuration
Economy Seat Specifications
- 84-86cm (33-34") seat pitch
- 44-46cm (17.3-18") seat width
Business Seat Specifications
- B747: Flatbeds with a 147cm (58") seat pitch
- B777: 191cm (75") seat pitch. Curved shell seats transform into a flatbed tilted at a 9° incline
Start your journey with ease. Malaysia Airlines passengers are allowed to check-in a maximum of two pieces of baggage within the generous 30kg, 40kg and 50kg free baggage allowance on Economy, Business and First Class flights respectively
- 20kg of checked luggage
- 5kg of hand luggage
- 30kg of checked luggage
For a smoother journey, MH Web, MH mobile and MH Buddy via Facebook allows you to check-in anytime anywhere with your computer or mobile.
Malaysia Airlines is a full member of oneworld – one of the leading airline alliances across the world offering a global network of over 995 destinations. This partnership facilitate to offer smoother transfers for passengers travelling across all member airlines; enhanced co-operation in the member airline’s frequent flyer programs by providing more rewards as well as wider recognition and access to more airport lounges.
Dining, Entertainment & More
Offered to our First and Business Class guests is our Chef-on-Call service, an exquisite menu of 25 dishes, all created by renowned chefs. Just pre-book your meal 24 hours before flight departure to experience fine dining in the sky. Economy Class travellers may also upgrade their in-flight meal with our new MHgourmet offerings available to order in advance for a special fee of RM70 = approximately AUD25. Note MHgourmet service only available from Kuala Lumpur to destinations in Asia, North Asia, India, the Middle East, UK/Europe and Australia/New Zealand.
- 16cm (6.5") personal video screen with AVOD (with movies, TV shows, music sports channels and news)
- Complimentary meals
- Duty free products available for purchase onboard
- Golden Lounges at most ports
+65 6541 6800