Compare cheap flights to Sunshine Coast
When is the cheapest time to fly to Sunshine Coast?
Where the Sun Shines Bright
In need of a holiday fix for the family? Consider the Sunshine Coast. It has plenty of activities on offer to keep the kids entertained while providing grown ups with ample opportunity to chill out, relax and take a load off.
Our favourite Sunshine Coast holiday hang outs include:
- Australia Zoo - Home of the crocodile hunter where kaki is always in fashion
- Aussie World - With thrill and spills for children of all ages
- Underwater World - An award winning aquarium complex
- Bellingham Maze - Where getting lost was never this much fun
- Landsborough's Big Kart Track - 1.2km of heart pounding motor racing
And that's just the beginning! Experience the Sunshine Coast... You'll be glad you did!
Today's currency rate
SGD 1.00 = AUD 0.986
Temperature average in April
16.8 - 25.7°C
Rainfall average in April
Cheapest time to fly to Sunshine Coast
All prices refer to return flights to Sunshine Coast and include taxes and charges.