April Fools' Day Contest Terms and Conditions
Thank you for Skiddooing!
About the Contest
1. The Contest is organized by Skiddoo Pte Ltd, 41b Tras Street, 078980, Singapore (“Skiddoo”).
2. By entering the Contest, all participants (“Participants”) shall be bound by these Terms.
3. This Contest will commence at 18:00:00 (UTC +8) on 1 April 2016 and all entries must be received by 12:00 (UTC +8) on 8 April 2016. Skiddoo accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach Skiddoo by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
4. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
Eligibility to Participate
5. The Contest is open to any person, aged 21 years or over. Employees of Skiddoo, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties, in any way involved in the development, production, or distribution of this Contest, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
Entries and Judgment Criteria
6. No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest.
7. To enter the Contest, Participants must answer the question (“Question”): “Share your best April fool's prank with us and the 5 craziest, wittiest and funniest ones will win a powerbank” in the comments sections of the Contest post with the correct answer (“Entry”).
8. There will only be five winners (“Winner”) who will be awarded one powerbank (“Prize”).
9. Participants may submit as many Entries as they wish but this will be in no way affect the chance of being the Winner.
10. The Winner will be selected at the sole discretion of the Skiddoo. This decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Prizes awarded in this Contest are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
12. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Skiddoo reserves the right
(a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the Contest without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Winner will be notified via Facebook notification through mentioning the Winner’s name in a comment. The Winner must claim his/her Prize within 15 days of the notification by sending Skiddoo a private message on Facebook. If the Prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Skiddoo reserves the right to offer the unclaimed Prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these Terms.
14. The Prizes entitles the Participants to a discount (“Offer”) only when making a booking directly with skiddoo.com.sg
15. The Offer is valid until 30 April 2016 and round trips must be completed by 31 Dec 2016.
16. The Offer can only be utilized once per transaction and cannot be utilized on any low cost airlines including, but not limited to; JetStar, AirAsia, Scoot, Tiger Air, Jet Lite, Lion Air.
17. The Offer does not apply to bookings made through any of Skiddoo’s meta-search partners or advertising channels.
18. Skiddoo reserves the rights to modify or remove the Offer at anytime without notice.
Use of Participant’s Information
19. Each Participant hereby grants his/her consent to Skiddoo:
(i) to collect personal data/information about him/her in respect of his/her participation in the Contest. (“Personal Data”);
(ii) to use Personal Data for marketing/communication purposes in perpetuity, subject to their right to refuse future marketing messages at any time; and
(iii) to disclose Personal Data’ to Skiddoo’s related companies and other third parties on a need to know only with regard to the implementation and administration of the Contest.
20. The Winner may, without any obligation on his or her part, be asked to take part in or co-operate with publicity which may include interviews, photographs and the publication of his/her name and/or image in perpetuity across all media, and worldwide.
21. Participants will keep Skiddoo harmless from any claims in relation to their Entry in the event that the Entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person.
22. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. The Participant acknowledges that all information and material that he/she submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to Skiddoo and not Facebook and that he/she agree that Facebook shall not be liable to him/her in any way in respect of this Contest.
- End of Terms and Conditions-