Skiddoo Price Promise
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price we will match it!
Buy with Confidence
We pride ourselves on giving you the best service and airfare we can. The Skiddoo Price Promise ensures that if you find a genuine lower airfare from an airline or registered Singapore travel agent, we will match the price of that airfare.
Conditions and Exclusions
- Competitor’s quote must be presented to Skiddoo, in writing, and on the same day that it was created, prior to the day of departure, and for the same form of payment.
- The quote must be submitted prior to your purchasing the ticket. Retroactive claims (i.e. claims submitted after you have already bought your ticket) will not be considered.
- The quote must be in Singapore Dollars, and be from a valid and Licensed Singapore based Travel Agent.
- The quote must be a final price, including all applicable fees and charges (including, but not limited to, booking/service/credit card fees and charges).
- The Price Promise offer cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Price Promise is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Price Promise is not transferable. Can only be used for the same person who obtained the competitor quote.
- Skiddoo reserves the rights to change or alter this policy at any time.
In order to qualify for the Skiddoo Price Promise, the quote you submit MUST be:
- For International flights departing from Singapore
- On the same flights, same airline, same fare class, same cabin, departing from the same airport and arriving into the same airport, via the same via points, and be for the same number and age of passengers.
- A genuine quote on a valid airfare and not an airfare quoted/published in error. As part of our investigation, we will establish if this is the case.
- Still available. If the fare class used for the quote is no longer available, then the Price Promise will not apply.
- Clearly indicated as either per person, or total for the entire travelling party. The number and ages of the travelling party must be indicated.
In order to qualify for the Skiddoo Price Promise, the quote you submit must NOT be:
- Airfares not available to the general public
- Member only or loyalty deals
- Conditional offers
- Last minute offers
- Special flight deals
- Cash back promotions
- For low fares airlines such as Jetstar, Scoot, Tiger Air, Air Asia, Cebu Pacific
- An existing Skiddoo quote
- The Price Promise does not apply to our own airfares
- Not with the base fare offered as free of charge
- Must leave on the same date and at the same time as the flight in question
- Must be available to book at the time you contact us, as determined by our customer service representatives
- Apply to genuine quotes from airlines and Singapore registered businesses only. Companies not eligible including but not limited to Edreams, Ebookers, Tripsta, Bravofly, FlightNetwork, PYO Travel, Travelgenio, Gotogate , Skypicker
- Not included in any promotional package that include additional amenities, such as parking or meals
- Only applicable to one price promise per individual enquiry
How to take advantage of the Skiddoo Price Promise
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching either:
- A scanned copy of the quote you obtained from a valid Licensed Singapore based Travel Agent, or
- A scanned copy of a printout from the webpage of a valid Licensed Singapore based Online Travel Agent, at the final payment stage.
The full itinerary showing origin and destination airports as well as any via airports, the airfare including all fees and charges, the travel dates, the number and age of passengers, the booking conditions, and the date of the quote must all be clearly displayed.
One of our Travel Specialists will check your quote and reply to you by email confirming our Price Match Promise, provided all the advertised conditions have been met.
Once we reply to match the quote, a quote reference will be provided. If you wish to go ahead and convert that quote into a firm booking, then you will need to reply by email, advising the following details:
- Full names, spelt exactly as per the passport, for each person
- Date of birth, passport number, passport nationality and expiry date for each person
- A telephone contact
- Email address that you would like the confirmation and e tickets to be sent to
- Any seating, or special meal, or other requests.
- One of our Travel Specialists will secure the reservation, and send you a written itinerary and costing, advising the deadline for payment.
- You then reply to the written quote advising payment details, either by telephone or by email.
By participating in the Skiddoo Price Promise, you agree that you have read and accept the Skiddoo Terms & Conditions.